Potential exhibitors at the fair are: companies operating in the building, public works and all related sectors.
The organizational arrangements of the exhibition such as the opening date, the duration, the location, the opening and closing hours are determined by the organizer and can be modified on his initiative.
Every potential exhibitor should submit an application form to the organizer. If accepted, the application form will be considered as a firm and irrevocable commitment to pay the total amount of the stand reservation.
The application forms must be submitted to the Sfax Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIS) with an advance of 30% of the total exhibition fees.This initial payment will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted to exhibit. However, the organizer will keep it in case of desistence. The remaining 70% must be paid to (CCIS) before February 10th, 2023. Application forms without the 30% deposit on the total amount will be not taken into account.
Any desistence will engender no refund.
Exhibitors may pay their participation fees in cash or by check to the Sfax Chamber of Commerce and Industry or by a bank transfer payable to the Sfax Chamber of Commerce and Industry on account number mentioned on stand reservation form.
The exhibition plan and location stands will be established by the organizer according to the sectors space and the progress of the stands booking .
Stands in the fair will be available three (3) days before the official opening date. Fittings and decoration need to be done at the latest march
7th,2023 at 6pm.
ln addition to the insurance covering displayed goods, the exhibitor is asked to take up at his own expenses an insurance policy covering the risks himself or his staff run or third parties may run. The guarding of the stands and their content is only secured during the fair closing hours, During the opening time, the goods and the equipments are under the exhibitor’s responsibility. Exhibitor is also fully responsible for guarding its goods when layout fitting, and the last day after the closure of the exhibition.
For the closure of the exhibition, stand dismantling and removal of goods will have to be carried out no sooner than 7.00 pm on March 11th,2023. In order to move out the goods the exhibitor must get a pass issued by the organizer. All stands must be removed (goods and decoration), within two days after the closure of the fair. If not a 300 Euro penalty per day will be applied.
It is strictly forbidden to use loud speakers, music, spot lights, to distribute documents of any kind in the corridors or in the entrance halls of the fair, to sell or sublet the stands and circulate with a means of transport. It is also forbidden to hang banners on the ceiling structure of the halls without the authorization of the organizer’s technical team.
It is forbidden to exceed the area – even in height – of the allocated exhibition space.
At the closing of the stands the exhibitor is required to turn off the lights and disconnect the eclectric plugs.
All damages caused to the stand must be repaired by the exhibitor according to the quality standards who will pay the expenses.
ln case of force majeure that imposes to postpone the exhibition to a later date, the advances paid will be automatically acquired by the SCCI. ln caseof major or unexpected circumstances when the exhibition cannot take place and the admission requests are cancelled,the prior-paid advances other than the 30% deposit (all taxes included), will be refunded after the deduction of the amount committed by the SCCI.
For security reasons, the exhibitors may build a mezzanine only after acceptance by the organizer of the declared total area, obtaining a certificate of conformity and security issued by a civil engineering and control office and if there is no common partition with neighboring stands.
Each exhibitor should coordinate with his neighbours regarding the common height partition to guarantee better harmony.